Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an Digital Product Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Digital Product Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will be very hard for processing.
- Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks and prototypes
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams, and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs
- Deliver the designs for each release and follow through on details with the Engineering team
- Guide development to implement experiences on mobile, tablet and TV
- BA/BS degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of work experience in a related field
- Be familiar with all or some of the following apps and tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InDesign, After Effects, Axure, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Invision
- English intermediate level or higher
Nice to have:
- Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience in designing or directing software development across mobile or interactive TV platforms
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with excellent visual design sense