We love our customers and see Support as proactive Customer care service with focus on making our products and services even better. From our point of view Service is one more possibility to bring "wow" effect to our client and build long-term partnership. This is why we build proactive (but not reactive) Customer care service with wish to be helpful for customers, their clients and our coworkers to bring "wow" effect in their everyday experience with us.
On the position you will be responsible for Softeq support projects (L2 and L3) in scope of different accounts. It means that team management, planning, execution and SLA agreements control are your main responsibilities to ensure high quality of service level. You will be able to introduce changes/improvements, hire the best professionals and grow seniority of your team members. You will closely work with our customers, development, QA and DevOps to improve stability of our systems and services. And finally you know how to make Support better and always do it!
For you we have wide range of projects starting from Java, .Net and finishing with hardware and Blockchain so the scope and challenges will be uniq for your career path.
To join us you need to have/to be:
- SDLC process understanding
- Leadership experience
- Experience with HelpDesk systems (JIRA)
- Experience of work as L3 Support Engineer (Java and .Net are preferable)
- English Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Communicable team player with high level of responsibility and proactivity
- Able to negotiate different situations
- Stress resistance in combination with positive mindset and attitude to work
- Able to manage team in stressful situations to prevent burnout and motivate people
- Strong client and result oriented.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you miss something from above but your wish to do service is higher than we can expect.