Our Content Creation team (Marketing department) needs to produce compelling and useful promo materials – presentations, gated content, newsletters, testimonials, etc. We are looking for a creative copywriter who’ll lead the Presentations and Testimonials stream and own the process.
The tons of projects Softeq has delivered since 1998 have been converted into competency slide decks, project case studies, and promo videos. We’ve recently tightened our positioning to focus on specific areas of expertise and revamped corporate branding. We need to align our current marketing materials with the pivoted service offering and updated look and feel.
What you’ll do
Work with production teams to create customer-specific presentations highlighting our services and competencies; craft dedicated gated content on a specific subject; capture project experience in case studies; interview our customers to capture their impressions of doing a project together; manage the promo content library to ensure the material is relevant and up-to-date.
Skills and capabilities we look for
- Advanced command of English and Russian: the ability to word syntactically and grammatically correct sentences
- Infostyle-driven writing, i.e. succinct message rendered from the reader’s perspective: the ability to dig into details to explain complex technical matters in a digestible and concise manner understood by business readers
- Ability to source for information to support statements with verified facts and figures
- Self-reliance: the ability to prioritize tasks, suggest workarounds, ask for/offer help
- Ability to learn on the job
Would be a plus
- Experience in writing for IT
- Sound interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with graphic design principles
- Basic skills in using graphic and video editing tools
What to expect from us
- Help in digesting technicalities to be able to translate them into user value
- IT-conditioned financial reward
How to apply for the job
If the above is something you’re good at, please send your CV, including links to the social media pages you’re running and the completed test task at email@example.com.
If you were to create a presentation for a potential U.S. customer, what benefits of working with an IT service provider from Belarus would you highlight? What possible concerns would you try to proactively address? What kind of facts and stats would you tap? Provide a plan and supporting arguments to explain your vision.