We are looking for a Senior/Middle QA Automation engineer who will join our team to work on a unique Automotive project.
Your main area of work will be quality assurance of CCTV - Closed-circuit television (video surveillance) system embedded in the automotive buses.
The main goal of this system is to provide the continuous video surveillance inside the buses for the security and service quality improvement with direct access to each camera from the cloud by the operator, and streaming the video in real-time to the cloud.
Plans to integrate object recognition and ADAS system together with CCTV module.
- 3+ years of experience in test Automation and software testing
- WEB testing experience (Backend/API + Frontend)
- Strong understanding and experience in test design practices
- Strong skills in Python
- Experience with PLytest framework
- Strong knowledge in Linux/Embedded Linux
- Strong networking knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and investigation skills
- Understanding of the protocols stack: TCP/IP, OSI, HTTP/2
- English level B1 and higher
- Test Design Creation
- Manual features testing (video streaming, web application, OTA updates, video recording, etc.)
- Defining automation scope
- Test cases automation
- Quality reports creation
- Communication with project teams
Will be good to have:
- Work experience video streaming
- Work experience in IOT
- Participating in unique projects
- Flexible working time - we do not count minutes!
- Our clients are leaders in innovations of the world industry
- Training (technical courses, English language)
- Participation in conferences
- Social safeguard and corporate bonuses
- The paycheck is inflation-free
Middle Automation QA Engineer
|Подробно о вакансии|