Softeq is a one-stop-shop development service provider, which means our customers will find all the expertise they may need to build custom end-to-end IoT solutions under a single roof.
The project is aimed at processing applications for the construction of metal buildings. The client is one of the largest construction companies in the US.
The primary task is the development of a 3D module. In addition, it will be necessary to participate in the development and support of other parts of the application.
Skills and capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of state management patterns
- Proper testing and debugging skills; knowledge of one or more testing solutions (Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Protractor)
- Excellent skills in Web Performance
- Responsive design
- Experience with embedding 3D with 3rd party libraries
- CSS pre(post)-processors like SASS, LESS, or PostCSS
- English B1 or higher
- Participating in unique projects
- Flexible working time - we do not count minutes
- Our clients are leaders in innovations of the world industry
- Training (technical courses, English language)
- Participation in conferences
- Social safeguard and corporate bonuses
- The paycheck is inflation-free.