Currently, we are looking for a Lead of Java Unit.
On your position, you will combine people management skills with technical skills and see your growth in management sphere. You will be optionally involved in projects as a leading technical specialist who is responsible for all technical solutions on a particular project but your main responsibility will be to manage Softeq Java Unit. This will include interviews, bench management, professional development of people from the unit, general organizational questions, cross unit communication and of course activities related to expertise growth of the unit.
- Experience in software development 3 years minimum;
- Working experience on leading Java position or great willing to develop the leadership skills;
- Organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Willing to grow together with your team;
- Upper Intermediate English is a MUST.
- Leading unit development and growth processes and its results (including organization of knowledge transfer sessions, professional growth of unit members and defining direction of technical expertise growth);
- Organizing unit work (including assignment of people to projects and RFX activities, managing time tracking, hiring, interviewing and demand planning);
- Constant review of the results of all unit members and the unit itself.
Technical background (if something is missed - not critical as this is mostly people management position):
- Java => 8
- Spring ecosystem
- NoSql experience
- Scaling and high availability experience